Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trendtex challenge for CQA

Have you ever finished a piece so fast you don't get a chance to live with it. This was the case with this Trendtex challenge piece for CQA
The challenge is to use the 5 FQ of fabric and the theme 'Roots'. Mine is number 80 in this list of over 100 pieces. It is amazing to see what people will do with the same ingredients. Common themes included root vegetables, family heritage and those nasty roots on our heads. I'm off to do some dying - hair not fabric!

2 comments:

Tedi said...

Hey :)

Just wanted to say hi

I tried send you an email on your rogers acct it came back?? if you could please send me your email address that would be great
ta1962@ldlnet.com
p.s I feel so lucky to have seen L's blanket first hand , beautiful marg :)

hugs Tedi

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuu! LOVE this! I can't believe what you can create with fabric. It's astounding. I've been missing you; thinking about youse and am sending you giant hugs. OXOOXOXOXO