Monday, September 23, 2013

Boxes in the mail are so much better than bills

Sorting through a weeks worth of mail doesn't take long when there is an Amazon box to rip open.

 No I didn't order two of the same book. I ordered one from Amazon and got one in the swag bag at BlogPodium. Will have to decide what to do with the second.




Many books are quite small now including do more great work by Michael Bunger Stanier and Manage your Day to Day edited by Jocelyn K. Glei.

Ont the other hand Decorate by Holly Becker of Decor8 is a tome.

Books one and two probably say read less books like number three but I will consider it research and inspiration! Much like Pinterest.

I look at very few quilting books these days but Art Quilt Maps by Valerie S. Goodwin did get my attention.

No comments: