Tuesday, July 22, 2008

card trick

There are still so many traditional quilt patterns I want to try. I've always loved Card Trick. The pattern is from Northcott fabrics. I will be teaching this class in the fall. My part is finished - someone else will be doing the quilting. just as well, because I am feeling very frustrated at my quilting. I am working on machine quilting the Knotted Bouquet. After working so hard to have everything even & straight - it looks not so good now! I sure hope I will love it again when it is finished. I am just frustrated that my quilting skills don't match my piecing skills at this stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the color play in this quilt. It's the first time I've seen card trick matched with a snowball block. Also can you tell me the name of the paisley fabric as I really like it.