Monday, December 04, 2006

totes for sale


I have my very own sweatshop. trying to produce stuff for a Christmas craft sale. and I decided on a tote bag, a very cool but definitely spring/summer tote. Or maybe I should call it a winter cruise/March break tote.
Pattern is Screen Play by Nancy Ota and is very well designed. I loved picking out the various colour combos.
Have made 2 sizes DH likes the small one but he has no concept of what might need to go into a ladies tote especially for lounging in the sun. water,sunscreen, chick-lit novel, magazines, cell phone, hat,hair clips,sunglasses, towel and those are just the basics. Add a whole other set of stuff if there are little ones involved.

1 comment:

Mary Rose Gurica said...

hey wish i was going on a trip i'd buy both just because you made them on your birthday , love rosie