Thursday, March 23, 2006



What a great mail day yesterday. No bills, no flyers, just one unexpected parcel. Inside were 3 circle journals including my own coming home now bulging with colour. I love paper almost much as fabric and thought I would deal with boxes of photos by getting into scrapbooking. I had no problem accumulating the paper, tools, embellishments even learning the lingo. What I haven't done yet is make a LO!! I now know I am more of the collage, altered book and occasional card type. The best part though was meeting a great group of people through Scraptivity! I signed up for a CJ almost a year ago. What great fun the receive a project to work on each month. I selected an address book called A Day in the Country.
How lovely to see everyone's take on my theme. From cottage memories, tulip festival in Skagit, to a childhood spent in a self-sustaining community in Colorado, to one of my favourite places too- BC west coast, a wedding picture in an endless field of yellow, to an incredible sunset in Manitoba and back to Lake Huron in Ontario I will enjoy visiting many days in the country.
Thanks to all the participants I will cherish my CJ forever.

2 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Thank you for the comment you left at Brocantehome! That was kind of you !
Good Luck on your blog and have fun!

[ .: Hols :. ] said...

Glad you got it back so promptly! I couldn't believe how huge it was when it left here.